Saturday, June 09, 2007

i lost my umbrella in macau

except for that unfortunate incident when i left my umbrella in the cab, the macau trip with my mom was quite fun. this trip was a first in several ways. first time i took a tiger airways flight from clark (manila). first time for me to visit macau. and first time i had a holiday with my mom-well at least just the two of us. it turned out to be quite fun for both of us. and she did all the shopping while i was just happy to indulge her.

then my umbrella was left behind in the cab...and for a few moments my mood changed drastically....i felt so sad and so bad.... then i realized why would i let a little thing like losing an umbrella affect the otherwise happy and fun day i was having with my mom...especially as that was our last day in macau....so i made a decision to let go of my umbrella...tho it was an expensive one and thanked God that it is only that umbrella that got lost there...nothing else...and we had gained so much....

and the funny thing is when i was about to leave manila i managed to get another esprit umbrella in a much nicer color (my faves pink, orange and purple) and at a much lower price. i guess that experience in macau should have taught me something...about letting go of things i cannot control...maybe that umbrella of mine needed to move on....and be with someone else...to keep someone else warm against the heat of the scorching sun in macau....or the rain when it comes...

i always appreciate when things of this kind happen to me....as i learn v fast and hopefully can practice it in similar instances...

ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home