Sunday, July 06, 2008

Forty stuff I have done so far as I journey through life!


Forty. Finished a postgrad degree (MPA)
Thirty nine. Got engaged and celebrated Mom's 70th birthday traveling together
Thirty eight. Met my one true love
Thirty seven. Got promoted
Thirty six. Went to Canada for three weeks of holiday.
Thirty five.Spent the best six months with Mom, got to know her much better.
Thirty four.Went to Spain and attended a UN General Assembly meeting
Thirty three.Volunteered and joined FLAG
Thirty two. Moved to Singapore and traveled all over ASEAN region
Thirty one.Went to Camiguin with Cecil and Jane
Thirty.Went back to university to teach college students
Twenty nine.Joined the Presidential campaign of one candidate
Twenty eight.Went back to university to study again, this time 'environmental science'
Twenty seven.Switched job and joined another foundation.
Twenty six. Grieving over the death of my Dad.
Twenty five. Went back to university to study again.
Twenty four.Got my heart broken, for the first time.
Twenty three.Got promoted
Twenty two. Lived in Bataan and joined the Presidential campaign of one candidate.
Twenty one.Went traveling around the Philippines.
Twenty.Had my first job.
Nineteen.Graduated with honors.
Eighteen. Became a student leader and ran for Presidency in Student Council.
Seventeen.Made a decision to pursure Economics as my undergrad major.
Sixteen.Had my first grown up quarrell with my Dad over which university I will go.
Fifteen. Graduated from high school.
Fourteen.Second honors student of class.
Thirteen. Established a long lasting friendship with Ting, Alou, Dada and Chin Chin.
Twelve.Went to another school for high school.
Eleven. Graduated with honors in primary school.
Ten. Had my first crush in school.
Nine.Represented my school for a Quiz Bee Spelling Contest.
Eight. Represented my school for a Math Contest and won.
Seven. Learned to play the little guitar.
Six. Went to school for the first time.
Five. Went to informal school to learn how to write and count.
Four. Played with friends in the rain.
Three. Learned to dance.
Two. Learned to walk.
One. Mom gave birth to me on a blackout Thursday late evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home