Thursday, July 20, 2006

Photonski and my passion for capturing moments of my journeys

Recently I joined an egroup of Flip photographers, both professionals and non-professsionals, like me. I wanted to be part of this group in the hope that I could learn more about the techniques of taking picutres. I also joined them so I could share my passion and hopefully will turn this 'interest' into a more serious hobby and later on, perhaps, become more adept at it.

I guess the first result is good. Now am more encouraged to posts more pictures here so that I could show some more of those that I have taken from the travels I had done for the last six years.

The following pictures are testimony to how much I really love taking photos. So to photonski, which celebrated its 3rd year anniversary recently, a big cheers and thanks for letting me into your group.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home