Thursday, September 06, 2007

A full moon in Singapore



You full moon

You are me
and I am you

Connected in spirit
bounded by memories

Of a life lived in darkness
yet bright enough once in a while

Wishing you will grant
One wish from your deity

Loving you as if
Nothing else matters

Wanting you while
No one could see

Hugging you when
Am feeling alone

Crying with you
as my pain flows

Dancing with you
as you move through the clouds

Living in you
breathing through you

Another first as I journey in this world

I was born in the month of June. As such I was born with the astrological sign of Cancer. Since birth, I have always been ruled by moon. The moon, especially a full moon always uplifts my spirit, making me upbeat in my mood. Until last month, August, I have not been able to capture a full moon. Despite our affinity, it always eludes my camera. Until a week ago...

I was lying down in bed when I saw the full moon looking down at me. Not wanting to get up, I just looked up on it, trying to talk it into showing me a miracle. I uttered a wish on the moon. As it was shining brightly that night, I could not help but look on it till I cannot take it anymore, I got up and took out my Canon digicam. I went out to our balcony and decided to take shots of the full moon in all its brightness. Only one would turn out to be the nearest replica of how it looked that night. I am not sure tho I am giving justice to it but maybe next month I will be able to have a better shot at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home